Wednesday, June 20, 2012

:)

Happy Wednesdat!
I hope you have something fun planned for today.  Frozen yogurt, crop time, a cute show to watch maybe?  For me, I am finishing up some cards that I started yesterday (stamping is my happy)

These girls also dig stamping...you can definitely tell, check out these sweet cards...

Shilo is back as our guest this week and she outdid herself.  Aren't these baby cards darling?  What a great idea for triplets or twins!



I LOVE this use of baker's twine :)  She created this sweet little clothes line.  This is just such a pretty card - the soft patterns and touch of lace is perfect!



And oh MY!  snortsnortOMGsqueal, I LOVE this super fun card!!  GREAT use of He Said, She Said.  Too CUTE!!  LOVE the color blocked letters!



Please stop by tomorrow to find out who our new guest designer for July will be :)
xx
Kim

17 comments:

  1. Awesome cards ladies!

    Deb Lorence

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! love how sweet the cards are

    alice wong

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh goodness-those baby cards are SO fantastic-LOVE them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww these are darling...so adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg...these are all adorable. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shilo's cards rock and Teri's made me snort out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy cow those are cute cards. The snorting pig makes ME snort! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow....totally tooooooo cute!!! inspiring too...
    great job ladies~!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These could not be any cuter! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to know what the inside message is on the pig card! Can you share?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I posted that cute baby card with the bibs on our Facebook page, check out all the great comments: https://www.facebook.com/SCRAPBOOKEXPO

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.