Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Green Acres

I am amazed at the super fun creations I am seeing with this stamp set!

Our designers seem to be having a blast with it as well...

Feast your eyes on this soft and pretty card!!  I love the delicate yellow chicks...I am gonna have to try that.  LOVE the texture and design :)



Emily chose soft pastel colors too - very cool!  I am diggin' the colorful hills with wild grass.  Her goat is perfection...and that touch of hot pink really makes this fun guy pop!



A NEW SPARKS Challenge was posted yesterday.  Our sparks designers rocked the trend that we are featuring.  Check it out...I hope you play along :)

xo
Kim

8 comments:

  1. aww these are adorable...Great cards...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet! laurie's cards are so lush...and emily's pure cas beauties...both are eye candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the textures of the first card and the sweetly simple scene of the second!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh love these cards! I love the texture on that first card and agree the chicks look fantastic in those soft colors.

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. great cards, that Chick one is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baaaah that goat is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.