Monday, June 4, 2012

Helllllo Monday!

We are officially into our June release and I am thrilled to see how much you are enjoying our newest stamps. 

Our amazing design team ROCKED this release, no kidding.  Check these out!

I LOVE how Heidi colored the giraffe's eye...it really adds such a sweet touch to her.  Her color combo, design and special touches absolutely makes me grin from ear to ear.



And how pretty is this???  Kryssi created this lovely card by combining four words from Quick Quips and adding a couple of others to create this VERY cool little message.



I hope you are inspired...I know I am :)

Enjoy your day friends
xx
Kim

18 comments:

  1. Burlap and blues! great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazin! Oh, how Imlove that giraffe!! These cards make me smile!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG'ish these cards are the CUTEST! I really want this set so bad =)

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. gotta have it-tooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You truly have the best team possible creating for you Kim!! amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both of these cards!! So fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome cards!!! that first one is too cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heidi's card is super cute and Kryssi's is so clever. Both are inspiring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing how much character just colouring the eye gives to the sweet giraffe. Love the burlap grass too! Kryssi's card is so fun and I really like the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards and such happy colors!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.