Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Our guest...

for June begins today - Yay!  I am excited to have Shilo Miles join us this month :

Unfortunately her package is taking a scenic route to Canada and her new June stamps haven't arrived yet.  So she was sweet to create new cards using PS stamps that she already has.

all together now...Awwww.  Isn't this card just darling?  I love the googly eye with the eyelid and lashes.  The touch of lace really adds a fabulous touch to this delicate card.



Unless my eyes deceive me...that is the cutest glittered up gator I have ever seen.  How stinkin' FUN!!!  Great way to start off your guest month Shilo!!



Teri created this darling scene using Pip Squeaks and Spring Groves stamp sets - SUPER cute huh?  I love the water colored look :)  I have a twin brother, so this card stole my heart.



Get ready...our next guest designer search begins tomorrow...wooohoooo

smooches!
Kim

6 comments:

  1. Aw, super sweet cards by Shilo and Teri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these cards are super cute! Can't wait to see what Shilo does with her new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super duper cute cards ... all three! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY! I love these cards! Shilo is super talented! LOVE Teri's cards (as always!)!!! I didn't know you were a twin! SOOOOOOO fun! <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.