Friday, June 29, 2012

Pep Rally week continues

Our release is tomorrow night...at midnight.  I am VERY excited about it! i hope you are too.  :)

I have another card sample to share.  I used Teen Routine is a unique way:
  • The smart phone (which can also be used as an I-Pad I am told) is the face
  • I flipped the smart phone so that a "mouth" would be on the bottom
  • The computer mouse images are sad eyes
  • The arrow is the nose



I colored him green to make him look ill.  I admit that I am not in love with this card, but my 13 year old daughter thought it was pretty cool.  I will share more unique uses of this versatile set sometime this month.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Make sure to leave a comment on our blog hop thread (details posted yesterday) for your chance to win one of our newest stamp sets.

xx
Kim

22 comments:

  1. It does look like an iPad. Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so trendy, Kim! Love this guy - the green is great, too. Can't wait for the release!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so smart to include images of all the techie things in our world today. We need these for teen cards especially. Thanks for a chance to win great stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great stamp set to have in this ultra modern world of technology! Loving smart phones & iPads, paper & stamps! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute and these images are great for those teen cards (who cringe when I use the critters stamps on everything). Thanks for helping me be the "cool" aunt again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving your new sets Kim! I'm so sad that I couldn't continue my PS12 membership this year...it just wasn't in the budget :( Maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cant wait to get my hands on this set! !! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a very clever use of computer/smartphone motifs to make a sadface. I love that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your daughter is so right. This is clever and Cool:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is cool, but glad to hear from talented artist they make cards they are not crazy about too! It is very fun and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card & a fun way to use the stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love when you show unique ways to use your stamp sets! Keep it up! :)
    Kim marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute

    misaacmom at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness! I love these sets! They are so fun and there is so much creative juice flowing right now.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.