Thursday, June 14, 2012

The PS Patrol...

was out searching for ultra-fabulous Paper Smooches cards to show off...and boy did we find some gems!!  These beauties were found on our Flickr Fan page.


Brenda Campbell 
Loving the soft colors...GREAT design (her product placement is perfect (and so is her coloring)
(My Guy)



Donna Mikasa 
I am a sucker for art...so this card makes me giddy!  I think it's great that she didn't over work the design and let the bold statement shine :)  A simple rounded corner ties this design in nicely.



Seriously, how cute is this???  Clever, sweet and just dang dreamy!!  L-O-V-E



...and THIS card is such a CRACK-UP!!  Her coloring is WOW and the concept is pure genius!!  (Did you notice her shiny gold teeth?)  Visit her blog to read about how she came up with this idea...too cute!



Tenia's card makes me happy.  Fun and playful colors, flirty baker's twine, silly googly eyes - what's not to love?  I am thrilled that she used the microphone from our Perpetual Bliss set (clever girl)



Thank you all so much for sharing your talent with us :)
hugs,
Kim

10 comments:

  1. wow these are great...thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so darn cute!! Love the fish bowl!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards ladies and thanks for featuring my card.....yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all! And I'm honored that my card was chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being featured, everyone! Love all the creative cards! Hi, Donna!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks so much for featuring my card--i had a lot of fun with that chick! love all of these cards, too! hey kryssi! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful new set! I have only recently jumped on the Paper Smooches band wagon, but I sure love them and as of today, already own six sets!

    They are so much fun and I was really happy when my LSS starting carrying the line! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.