Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sooo...

We have a NEW designer.  Kalyn Kepner accepted our invitation to join our design team. (super YAY)  I am sooooo very excited about it!  She is super cute and oh so talented!  She is has a unique style...it's fun and cute, it's wicked clever and sometimes it's shabby and vintage.  She can actually rock all styles....you are in for a real treat!  I have admired her work for a long time and I feel that she will make an amazing addition to our team.  You will be inspired - no doubt about that!  She is joining us tomorrow for her first PS DT Blog Hop.  Please welcome Kalyn :)

We have an addition to the team because one of our designers has chosen to step down.  Kryssi Ng is moving onto something new.  I am excited for her and I truly wish her the best.  I am in awe of her talent as I am sure you are too.  I feel fortunate to call her my friend and I will miss working with her immensely.  We can all still stalk her blog to get a taste of her VERY cool style - she's not leaving the industry, just taking another path.  I love you girl :)

Next line of business - Here's a peek at our second NEW July stamp set:



Your guesses yesterday were awesome!  Some of you were dead ON.  My lips are sealed.  You will see more of yesterday's set on Heidi and Kalyn's blogs tomorrow.  Do you have any guesses for this unique stamp set?

Here's the last share of Pip Squeaks for the month.
Teri uses stamps like no other.  She made use of the curved clothes line and hangers.  The heart is the perfect stamped accent.  Her design is flawless and her color choice is just plain fun!  LOVE!!



Today is our June guest designer's last day (boo!)  It has been wonderful having Shilo along for the ride this month.  I can tell that she had a blast with our stamps.  I was blown away with each card that she sent.

Check our how playful and cute this card is!  She took our Green Acres stamp set and worked magic!



L.O.V.E. this design.  Not sure if it came from a sketch, but it's awesome!!!  I am diggin his little outfit and her accent choices are perfection.



Shilo, it's been a pleasure - thank you so much for sharing your talent with us this month :)  Shilo has TWO PS stamp sets to give away - stop by her blog for more details

Our DT Blog hop is tomorrow - stop back for your chance to win one of the newest stamp sets.

I hope you all have an outstanding day today
(smooches)
Kim

26 comments:

  1. Love all the above

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards!! Congrats to Kalyn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flying bunny is throwing me. I'm thinking lovin' from the oven with a view of the stove and a lamp...and a flying bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun bunny hop to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Kalyn and best of luck to Kryssi. I think the new set is a cleaning set. We have wood floors throughout our entire home so I can recognize a dust bunny anywhere! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking a kettle and a stove - but that bunny is throwing me! I like Erica's idea of him being a dust bunny. Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. aesome...welcome to Kalyn...good luck to Kryssi....can't wait to see the new release..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you the best of luck Miss Kryssi!! Congrats to Kalyn....YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute. I think there might be several bunnies who have just been born, a washer, baby clothes, other things that babies bring....

    ReplyDelete
  10. CUTE cards! Now...I think this has something to do with a washing machine. You know that cute little bunny could represent soft, laundry softener!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable cards...super cute bunny stamp too! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm thinking that set is about cleaning maybe, a washing machine and maybe that is a little dust bunny? Shilo did a great job as a GD and welcome to Kalyn!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH MY! These are the CUTEST cards EVER! I'm sad Kryssi will be leaving the team--she has created some amazing creations with the PS stamp sets! Congrats to Kalyn!!! Can't wait to see all of her designs:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like an iron and a washing machine, and some laundry that is bunny soft to me. Oh the joys of housework!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think it has something to do with "dust bunnies", a vacuum or iron, and a washing machine--housework--I love the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi hi, what a fun peak! Maybe it's an oven? Some lovin' in the oven? :-D
    Curiouououous!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like another great set. I think washing machine:) Loved Shilo's work. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dust bunnies, vacuum cleaner, washing machine - must have something to do with house cleaning

    ReplyDelete
  19. Welcome to Kalyn! That looks like a washing machine to me!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Kalyn is amazing! What a fantastic addition to your wonderful team!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for all the love, everyone and a huge thanks to Kim for this opportunity! Kryssi, your work is such an inspiration and I am definitely going to keep following your fabulous creations.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hmmm, looks that snippet looks interesting. How about a bunny washing machine for doing laundry.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great cards. Love the bunny, could it an oven below? :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Really cute cards! Hooray for Kalyn Kepner!! I am thinking the sneak peek is about the laundry room. Just a couple days ago, I washed and dried a little bunny that is precious to my daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.