Monday, June 25, 2012

This week will be FUN

It's sneak peek week...so I will share a tidbit from our NEW sets on Wednesday.  We have an announcement on Wednesday and our DT blog hop is on Thursday.  Lots of fun to look forward to.

I will be sharing the last of our June release projects with you through Thursday.  They are Ah-maZing!  Kryssi and Heidi created the coolest Qwick Qwips cards this month!

I admit it, I am STILL a sucker for kraft.  Most "trends" fade with me, but I am pretty sure that I will always LOVE kraft paper (sigh).  LOVING the doilies and decorative tape.  This card oozes style.



This card is just in time for the Fourth of July celebration.  (YAY is right).  Awesome use of stars - LOVE that pin!!  That kraft twine really g1ves it a homey feel.



Happy Monday friends
xx
Kim

14 comments:

  1. can't wait to see more...I agree with Maureen...such a tease...:) but we love it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the inspiration I cant wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards...I agree re the craft paper. It's the one thing I repetitively reach for while I'm card making. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards!! Can't wait to see more for July!! You make it exciting!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. is there anything NOT to like with these cards?! gorgeous
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love love that first card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim, beautiful cards! Love the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards. Super excited that my local Ben Franklin now has a huge stock of your stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea for a 4th of July Card! Now to find the time to create....

    ReplyDelete
  10. AMAZING creations today! I looooooooooooooooove the PS DT!!! They are so creative;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the background paper you chose for the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic cards! I love the new Qwick Qwips stamp set. Thanks for the inspiration Ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.