Tuesday, July 24, 2012

are you a...

Space Cadet sometimes?  I can be, I admit it.  Sometimes my thoughts are elsewhere.  My mind drifts to Stampland on occasion...I like it there :)

These two design team cards are "out of this world"

Can I simply say that this card is PERFECT?   Yup, I think I will stop there :)



And here is some major cuteness!  Laurie colors beautifully - LOVE the bold blue and custom background!



Well friends...I am hoping that you have a terrific Tuesday!  Thanks for stopping by :)

xx
Kim

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! So, so cute, ladies! Emily I just adore the concept of your card and the perfect placement of everything! And Laurie, that background is awesome and I love the washi tape addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are too frickin' cute, ladies! Love what you've done with my favorite set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love stamp land too! Yes these are super cute, great cards ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Star Trek 'warp speed' reference :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.