Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Do you have any...

Teens at home?  We now have 3 and boy is it ever a treat, no really...except for the occasional attitude, we are handing this super fun age group quite well.

check out these really cool Teen Routine cards...or should I say "swag" - which is the current "cool" word, LOL.  I am sure my kids would cringe if they read that, ha!

Teri's card is great for a boy or girl - love that!  Just add a birthday sentiment and you can mass produce this awesome card to have it on hand when needed.  Love the gem accents!  It seems to move somehow, do you see it?  :)



and yay - another card that is perfect for a boy or girl.  I'd say unisex, but I think that's a dumb word and awkward to say.  Because of the "uni" part (obviously) - unibrow, unitard (not good)...unicorn is ok, just sayin. 

Jen Wills created this FABULOUS card!  L-O-V-E the graphic look!  Her card seems to have movement also - very cool!!



...and this card is just dang cute!  She made awesome use of Alphadot to say what she wanted.  Jen is ohhhh so clever.



It's her last week as our guest and I am so so so sad!  She has been a treat to "work" with.  There's a lot of talent on one person - I am in awe of her :)

There is a super fun photo challenge going on over at the SPARKS blog

Tomorrow is our July DT blog hop - super yay!  I hope to see you!
loves,
Kim

13 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks, Kim! I had an awesome time this month! Can't wait to see what's next!
    Loving Teri's fabulous rainbow card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jen's bunny card is adorable! and the teen cards are so colorful and fun, great inspiration :)
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, these are fabulous cards!!! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all these cards...but the dust bunnies are my fav...too funny! I have 2 teens...as a rule there great...funny talks...great opinions. However...some days my son says nothing...shoulder shrugs and nods...my daughter is the opposite...is there an off button? Ahhh the teen world! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Save the bunnies is TOOOOOOOOOOO cute! It reminds me of Chick-fil-A's cows saying eat more chickun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the "save the bunnies" card! That IS so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these cards are great but that last one is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Teri's card just makes me smile! And Jen is quite the clever gal! That "Save the bunnies" card is hilarious and such a cute concept.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...And what about the word 'unicorn'?! Why isn't it 'uniHorn'?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL, That is hilarious Stephanie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stephanie - now I think that word "unicorn" is awful! All I can hear is the CORN part - yuk! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards ... all three! The teen cards are great and I adore the dust bunnies card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the dust bunny card!! I have many of those, LOL, but sometimes the dust gorillas move in!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.