Monday, July 16, 2012

good morning

I feel refreshed - I went to bed before 9:30 - that NEVER happens.  It's usually 12 or 1:00 for me, so that felt so good.  I am ready for this week - and you?

Heidi and Kalyn have 2 darling Teen Routine cards to share - I personally LOVE them - hope you do too :)

This sweet little computer card would be perfect for anyone at any age.  That sideways computer smile says it all.



Even thought my first thought is that this is a "girly" card - I also think it would be great for any kid.  LOVE the floss strings and the way Kalyn colored this is awesome!!  She used Geo-graphic to create that very cool edge (love)


I have a winner from Friday's Buckaroo promotion.  It sounds like you dig the set - super yay!!  Thank you for the compliments :)

My daughter chose...

Gorgeous card, Kim!

Congrats Lindsey!!  Please send an e-mail to info(at)papersmoochesstamps(dot)com and let me know your address.

Have a FABULOUS week friends
hugs,
Kim

7 comments:

  1. AMAZING! I love both of these cards! That sideways smile on the computer--CLEVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! Fabulous colouring on both. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo -- that's me! An email's on its way. :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.