Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I am excited...

to share some awesome cards created by our July guest designer Jen Wills!!

Jen lives in Bermuda and her July stamps haven't quite made their way to her yet (bummers), but she was wonderful to create two fabulous new cards for us to share today.

What perfect timing for the Fourth of July celebration here in the US today!  America IS beautiful and so is this super clever card!!  Clever AND perfect - I love it!!  (and boy did she rock our Alphadot stamp set!)



And this little whimsical nugget really wowed me.  I adore this sweet scene :)  I am sure you love it as much as I do.
 


Teri made this freaking ADORABLE card using Teen Routine and Party Posse.  Perfect balance, cool color combo and crazy cute critter!!



Those of you enjoying the holiday...hope it's safe and truly wonderful..  Everyone else - I hope your day is fabulous in every way.
loves!
Kim

18 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Love those lockers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done ladies!

    Deb Lorence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Kim, I think this new release is one of your best yet! Can't wait to get my hands on them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE these! Well done, Jen and Teri!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, these are all so stinkin' cute!!!! That first one depicts America very well!!! :D LOVE 'em all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome ladies...a big woot woot to Jen, the July Guestie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen knocks it out of the park all the time :) Love that girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Jen! Just love these cards, you guys are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen's cards are amazing! The America card w/the candy corn Mt. Rushmore is so creative and absolutely funky! The baby card is simple adorable and such an nice original concept. I'm used to seeing pastelsand the dark colors worth so well. TFS Happy Birthday America! Gabby :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards Jen!
    TFS
    Loly Borda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love 'em all but that little welcome baby scene really tugs at my heart- so sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The "America the Beautiful" card is genius-love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These cards a super-adorable! I especially love that baby card - Jen rocks once again!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute cards. Especially like the welcome baby card.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.