Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Laundry...

I wake up in the morning and feed the dogs...and while they eat I run a load of laundry or fold it.  Yup, that's what I do.  Then I jump on the computer, sip on my coffee and write my blog post.

To add to the visual of Buddy - he is a very pretty blonde Cocker Spaniel.  He's only about 9, so his blindness is not the result of old age...there is something wrong with his vision, but he doesn't seem to mind.  And neither do the other dogs when he literally runs over the top of them while they are lying on the floor.  He barks at the wall and carries a "baby" around with him everywhere...yup, he's pure sweetness.

In honor of dreaded housework everywhere...check out this darrrrrrling card that Teri created:

Paper pieced perfection.  I LOVE the wallpaper, the bling and the whole set up.  I think I woudl enjoy my laundry more if my washing machine and dryer looked like these :)



Jen Wills is back with us today with two amazing cards to share:

This is super fun!  What a VERY clever idea.  He looks like he is enjoying being beamed up and that little alien looks delighted.  What a sweet card :)



And her second card is clever as well.  I imagine that this could be the top view of an ambulance...or just a simply way to send someone healthy vibes.  The simplicity is perfect.


Have a great day friends
XX
Kim

22 comments:

  1. These are totally adorable...Love the laundry one!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome cards...totally love Teri's card...too cute..

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! The Happy Anniversary laundry card is adorable. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All cute and I just adore the laundry card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, dear me, these are ALL so cute!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that laundry card is sooo cute! (they all are, but I especially like that one).

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!! LOVE all of these cards, but my favorite one is the laundry card--how stinkin' CUTE is that?!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. NO WAY!!!!! These are AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The laundry card is too "dog" gone cute! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Get out! These cards are fantabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have lots of sci-fi fans who would love the alien/spaceman card. Beam me up Sctty! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha! I think I would enjoy laundry more if my machines looked like that too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whoop whoop Jen, love your cards :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the little peek into your world! And, to these 2 great gals for this fun-tastic designs. Love them! I am so crazy for a certain Space Cadet......ha!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving the anniversary laundry! Also Jen is just amazing her cards are sooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really love the laundry card. I think it's a fun play on marriage, bold, and adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.