Monday, July 30, 2012

Pep Rally week

continues...
with GRAFFITI
which will be available tomorrow at midnight - yay!

O-M-Geeee, how fun is this?  I can see so many long words working perfectly with this design.  I am amazed at how straight Heidi's stamping is (perfection).  I imagine that different shades of pink would be awesome for a baby girl card - or greys and a wedding, etc.  Ohhh the possibilities are endless :)



other sentiments that would work are:
Happy Birthday to you (colored with a different color per word)
With Sympathy (colored with a different color per word)
Blessings

If there is a space at the end of your word, simply add a heart or accent to close it out.

...and DAISIES & PAISLEYS

which also happens to release at midnight tomorrow - double yay!

what a retro-funky-cool card!!  I LOVE that Kalyn heat embossed the paisleys - she created a fabulous background paper.  (swoon)





We are on the home stretch for summer vacation.  My kids go back to school next Monday.  The count down is officially on!  In NY, we went back to school the first week in September, so the early date always throws me off.  Ahhhh, to go back to the Field Days to search for friends to find out if you shared classes.  That seems like forever ago (sigh)  Maybe I will sport some BIG hair today...for old times sake...hmmmm, where's my Aqua Net?

I have been brain storming for our winter CHA booth.  I L-O-V-E-D concepting our booth last year and this year is even more exciting since I am surprisingly not freaked out.  We will have a larger space to work with which means designing a whole new booth.  YAY!  I will include you in the process - this is an exciting time!

Have a GREAT week friends
XX
Kim

8 comments:

  1. So so so so cute!! Paper Smooches are the bestest in the world!!!! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the colours under the letters!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't see you at the Winter CHA last year (your booth)--how could I miss it?? I'll be sure to look for you this next year. I love the paisley. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, LOVE both of these cards! And to think of how awesome your CHA booth must be! Aw, I would just DIE to be able to attend one of those someday...
    Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw, these are so cool! I love the way the word is created! Amazing idea! And your cha booth! Curious what you'll think of for that & wish I could come!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowzer, but these are fun! I am crazy about the retro paisley....take me back to my 1960's! Great inspiration here, Kim.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.