Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Squeaky Clean

....is outselling Space Cadet...not by much, but it's the front runner this month.  I figured that Teen Routine wouldn't be as popular as the 2 sets that it released with because it's fairly theme specific, but it's definitely holding it's own.  But what this tells me is that you are loving our unique stamps - YAY!  So many of us have built a mighty impressive "collection" of stamping supplies, so I am honored when you add some Paper Smooches into to your creative world.

And I am sure that our design team inspires the heck out of you to create - Here are two more cute Squeaky Clean cards to smile at:

So many things in life can just suck.  A break up, a botched interview, an embarrassing moment.  Receiving a card like this might just make a sad person feel better about a situation, donocha think?  Great card, isn't it?



Emily is working her magic with the crazy professor again...love it!  I imagine this sweet guy can sweep anyone off their feet, LOL.  Great use of a scalloped border - the paper actually looks dirty.  Pure brilliance.



I am going to go fold some laundry now - I'd rather punch myself in the face, but I will trek through it :)

Enjoy your day
XX
Kim

12 comments:

  1. Too cute...love the sentiment-that sucks! Love it! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny cause even though I'm 30 something.. the Teen Routine is my favorite :) My hubby is a computer guy and I just love the images! The top of my wishlist right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't help it, Space Cadet has my 60+ year-old heart! I don't want to even think about housework!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous! Space Cadet is on my wish list for sure! Squeaky Clean may have to follow! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Kim! I about fell off my chair at your comment about laundry and punching yourself in the face! Buahahahaha!!! These cards are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny! I have a big pile that needs to be tackled too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the laugh this morning, I needed that! I feel the same way when that pile of clean laundry fails to fold itself when I am out of the room! These cards are awesome, and despite my forced hiatus on crafting, I am pretty sure I will be ordering the squeaky clean stamp set. Again, Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Squeaky Clean is on my wish list, along with the Professor! Such cute cards. Laundry is like exercise, I only feel good when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so fun, I want them all!!! Saving up my pennies, so hopefully soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I went from 0 PS sets to 3 in the last three weeks. Love Squeaky Clean- it is on my (long) list! Cute cards!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.