Friday, July 27, 2012

TGIF

I am continuing on with our pep rally week with another peek - - - > woooohoooo

Today I have a card to share that was created with our new DAISIES & PAISLEYS stamp set.

I stamped a banadana-looking paper with the 3 different paisley images.  The daisy is stamped and cut out.  I know, I am an insane fussy cutter.  I am sure that it would look better if I cut out 2 more daisies and layered them, but I just didn't feel like it (grin).  The leaves and sentiment are from the new set as well.  It's really fun to create with (trust me)

Sooo, if you haven't commented on the design team blogs for your chance to win this or one of the other two sets, please take a moment to do so...YOU could be a winner :)

Have a great weekend friends
xx
Kim

14 comments:

  1. Kim, I love the single daisy! I think it's perfect! Eek, I am so excited for this paisley stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fabulous!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love my ratty old paisly bandana so this made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! That sentiment is just perfect! It makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty...love the colour! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those paisleys!! Great card1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes we just can't resist fussy cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful, Kim! I love fussy cutting, too, and the bottom of your card is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excited to see this set, love the paisley!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love paper smooches stamps and look to the first every month to what you will present. As usual it looks like it will be a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These new sets look like they are going to be the best yet~ Really looking forward to the big reveal!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Paisley's are adorable and I love the leaves, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the single daisy vs. 3 of them. It's like a clean surprise in white.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the great contrast on this card, Kim. And, well....the paisley brings back so many happy memories of the 1960's.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.