Monday, July 23, 2012

thank you

...for the very sweet comments about my painting.  I have many displayed around our home and they bring me so much joy.  Not as much as seeing your PS creations splashed all over the web though.  That brings me immense joy!  Thank you for sharing YOUR talent with all of us :)

That stinks, it's awful, that bites...all not so much fun to say - but "that sucks" is...just sayin'

Kalyn's card is shabby-fab!  I love the addition of the swirls and solid oval under the vacuum.  It really make this card move.  Love the homey wood grain and pinking edge...this card doesn't suck.


This card doesn't suck either, not even a little bit :)
It's absolutely lovely.
So flirty and feminine
perfect.



I am drawing today (grin)
thanks so much for making us a part of your productive day.
xx
Kim

8 comments:

  1. How fun are these - two totally different takes! My Mom would be washing out my mouth with this expression, but it makes me smile with this cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally awesome cards! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! I don't know why, but I want to squeeze the bags. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Cards! What a fun sentiment for those times when you need that kind of a card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is just too cute!! i love all your fun sentiments and cards!

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.