Monday, July 2, 2012

They are official...

Please welcome our JULY stamp release:










Do you like?

Here are some amazing card samples from Heidi and Kalyn >

Heidi combined different cloud stamps to create her dust.  Dirt never looked so good LOL.  She did a great job of balancing out the colors (which are fabulous btw)  Could this card be any cuter???



Here's Kalyn's take on Squeaky Clean.  Her card is so soft and pretty.  I love that she popped up the iron.   She has a lovely style that I am sure you will love :)



I look forward to sharing clever ways to use all of these fun stamp sets.
Thanks for popping by.  I am thrilled that you make us a part of your day
loves
Kim

22 comments:

  1. These are SO cute Kim! I love them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, gives so many ways to go with them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! So clever to use clouds for dust.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable, love the Space Cadet set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great new release...totally love them...

    ReplyDelete
  6. These stamps are just adorable...that dust bunny is so fun! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great release Kim!

    Deb Lorence

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im new to the Company and WOW! I WANT THEM ALL !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic new sets Kim and the cards are great. I want them all too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great stamps Kim! Love your cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. they are great sets. really want them all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. And they are officially just perfect again! Love that space theme! And the cards you show today are true beauties!!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are especially cute stamps this time around!!! I love the space ones the best. I think...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, I love them!!! I adore your fun cards aswell :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these new stamp sets!!! Squeaky Clean is high on my list!!! Love how the clouds were stamped for dust. :). So clever.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These new stamps are TOO CUTE!!! I love the cards, too...so clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love all the stamps and the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That dust bunny card makes me SO happy! I love these sets :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.