Tuesday, July 3, 2012

woohoo

I am excited to share these beauties with you!  They feature the NEW Space Cadet set

If you are having a bad day just look at this card and it will most likely make you feel better.  It's so bright, cheerful and super FUN!!  I love how Laurie colored her alien...soooo beautiful!!



Check this darling little scene.  Emily created space aliens from the cute guys from Healthy Vibes and Little Fella.  I knew they would make awesome aliens!  Beyond adorable card :)



Have you checked our newest SPARKS challenge?  Here are the deets

Thanks for stopping by friends.  Hope to see you tomorrow.  Jen Wills joins us - YAY!
xx
Kim

7 comments:

  1. My gosh your DT kills it everytime! Love these awesome creations. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable with a capital A! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right, I am smiling! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute! I love the Healthy Vibes set.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.