Tuesday, August 28, 2012

another peek - yay!

K, so it looks like you know your science.  Yup, the first set has a science/Chemistry theme and I can't wait for you all to see the whole set!

Here's your peek at set number 2:
I think this is also has a "gimme" theme, but I'd like to hear your guesses any ways



Yesterday a gal asked what stamps Kalyn used on her card yesterday.  They are: Graffiti, Hang Ups and Spring Groves.

Here are some more Graffiti cards.

Laurie created this amazing card and topped it off with a German "thank you" sentiment.  L*O*V*E



I am huge fan of the Twilight movies, and this card reminds me of Edward.  Emily used He Said, She Said for the thought bubble.  Awesome card Em!!


There was a new SPARKS challenge posted yesterday - did you see?

Happy Tuesday friends
xx
Kim

19 comments:

  1. ha ha ha!! love the cards! and the dreamy card totally made me laugh! is the stamp set a birthday theme?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards! SO FUN! As for the set...I'm thinking birthday, but I suppose a balloon could be circus, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can see a balloon so maybe birtday...gimme some cake?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun cards today too! I think this next set is probably a birthday set!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Some sort of party set, probably birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dreamy card! So funny!!! :D (Made me lol!)

    I am guessing it's a birthday set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Party time!!!! Looove balloons, so this looks good! Fun cards as well!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a celebration set! Adorable cards! Love the button tree, very cute, and I'm a sucker for vampires. lol hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha...looks like birthday themes or at least Party! Loving the cute button tree card! Can;t wait for the full release!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am thinking birthday or celebration theme. :D Cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww what a fun sneak peek...looks like a celebration

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am guessing for birthday set as well! The 'Twilight' card is awesome (cause I am Twilight fans too)!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that Balloon...party n celebration peek. TFS these gorgeous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's a party! Such cute cards - love all those buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Emily's cards always make me chuckle and Laurie's button tree is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.