Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Daisies...

and Paisleys - but we'll concentrate on the DAISY part today.

So, somehow I posted one of Laurie's cards on a Heidi post day last week - so I am trying to even it out.  I always make sure to give everyone equal press - they are ALL amazing!!

Check out this stunner!  I had a flower petal in mind to point to the center of the flower, but Emily saw it differently - ohhh how I love that!  Her flowers are gorgeous!!



It looks like Heidi inked her stamps up with white - it looks awesome!  It must have taken her forever to fussy cut all of those stamped accents, but boy does it make a difference :)  Love this fabulous card - in every way.


There is a NEW challenge posted over at our SPARKS blog - It's a sketch challenge (my favorite)

Our current guest designer search ends soon.  If you haven't submitted your work - there's still time.

Thanks for stopping by - we LOVE having you here with us.
Make it a crafty day  :)
xoxo
Kim

7 comments:

  1. oooh these are both gorgeous! Love the layers in the second and the CAS look of the first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layered petals on Emily's card! Love that technique. And white ink on colored cardstock? Shut up, it's fantastic! I must try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Beautiful cards today! I'm loving the teal frame with the daisies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing cards for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHHHHHHHHHH! I just love love love these cards--amazing and so different! LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.