Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Happy Halfway Day!

It's Wednesday already?  Wow does time fly!

Karen created this absolutely darling little card.  It makes me s-m-i-l-e!  Love the rich colors and the sweet simplicity - well done!



Teri's GRAFFITI card is another card that brings a HUGE smile to my face.  "Howdy" always reminds me of the Howdy Doodie doll that my brother has from childhood - LOL that probably reveals my age I am sure :)



Our August Kismet set is NOW available - woohoooo.  It's called Autumn Groves.  Please stop back this Friday to see a card sample.  You will also have THREE chances to win this fun set!  We are joined b two super talented gals...check back to see who they are.  (wink)



Bye for now chicas!  Tomorrow we reveal our newest guest designer - always an exciting time!
smooches!
Kim

7 comments:

  1. OH MY OH MY! I just love these two cards!! Karen is AMAZING!! So is TERI! LOVE LOVE LOVE her designs! LOVE this new stamp set too! FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen's and Teri's cards are too cute! And I'm so excited about Autumn Groves! Last night when I got the email announcement about the newest Kismet set, I actually said out loud "please be fall groves, please be fall groves!" I was so happy to be right! That's definitely going on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just love Karen's swinging owl and Teri's rainbow Howdy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, Karen!!!!

    And so, so excited about Fall Groves. Soooooo!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.