Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Happy

Halfway Day friends!

I just woke up!  I got caught up in a dream.  My dreams are VIVID.  It's like being in a movie every night LOL, no seriously.  I got caught up in one and slept in a little (I am normally up before 6:00).  Ahhh, this coffee is helping.

Sooo, let's get to it...
Daisies & Paisleys - take it away!

Teri's card is bright and cheerful!  Just what I needed this morning.  I love her colors - and the bling touches are perfect!



Karen's card is sweet simplicity :)
What an awesome Anniversary/wedding card this is.  Beautiful coloring and placement.  WTG Karen!!


I need to go help with pancake-making and hair-straightening.  My son goes to school later on Wednesdays and the hair-help has become a morning routine with my daughter.  I love every minute of it.

Thanks for popping in :)
xx
Kim

6 comments:

  1. Love these two takes on the set! And my mom totally used to straighten my hair on a daily basis as well! Haha Good times. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these cards are terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teri's card is so so cute and charming and love Karen's coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both! Super cards! Just got my first set of paper smooches stamps today so I'm gonna play tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.