Monday, August 20, 2012

It's a WINNER-day!

Let's get right to it!
My daughter scrolled down through all of the comments and chose this lucky gal to receive our Autumn Groves stamp set.:

Beautiful set!! Thanks for the chance to win!!
Giovana

CONGRATS Giovana!!  Please send an e-mail to info(at)papersmoochesstamps(dot)com and let me know your address.

Thank you all for your VERY sweet comments :) I am thrilled that you like our autumn stamp set.

Kalyn and Heidi rocked the Graffiti stamp set - check it!

This adorable card makes me go "awwwww".  It's just so dang cute!!!  I love the soft colors - it would make a wonderful baby card by changing up the sentiment.



And here is Heidi's super PRETTY card!!  I am LOVING that chunky flower :) Awesome card!



We added some Paper Smooches stamp sets to a Facebook Social store that is connected to our Facebook page.  It's a fun feature that we thought we'd try. 
 
I hope you all have a wonderful week sweet friends :)
xx
Kim 

4 comments:

  1. always such beautiful cards. congrats to the winner of that lovely set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cards! Congrats to Giovana, have fun with your new set of stamps :o!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.