Thursday, August 16, 2012

Our September guest designer is...

Jennie Moczan!

CONGRATS Jennie!  I have admired her sweet and simple design skills for a while now.  I love how she gives our images "center stage".

L-O-V-E



Our October guest designer search begins on September 6th.  Choosing a new guest keeps getting harder and harder every month!  Thank you for sharing a piece of yourself with us.

Please join us tomorrow for your chance to WIN a stamp set!

Have a fabulous Thursday friends
loves
Kim

17 comments:

  1. Congrats, Jennie! Your card is adorable - love the simple, yet detailed design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a dork I meant Jennie. Sorry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to Jennie!... great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!! I am SO excited and honored!!!! Thanks Kim!!!! Yay!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Jennie! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Jennie! Can't wait to see your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Jennie! This is an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!! This card adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A big congrats to Jennie! I'm a big fan of her fabulous CAS style!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY for my girl Jennie!!!!!!! Super duper excited for you!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWESOME! Jennie, you will rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this card! I have been a huge fan of Jennie's for years and she always amazes me with her beautiful creations. I'm so excited to see her as September's Guest Designer.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.