Monday, August 27, 2012

Pep Rally week

starts today - sooo here's your first peek.  What do you think the theme of this set is?



...another peek will be shown on Tues and Wed.  Our DT blog hop is this Thursday - wooohooo!

 Yup, our DT rocks.  check out these beauties!

Heidi combines Daisies & Paisleys with Buckaroo.  It's a perfect combo!  LOVE the texture and playful patterns - great card :)



Kalyn's card is just plain fun and freaking cute!  Love the flirty twine and bold colors.  Yup, she rocks the PS stamps!!



ohhhh, can't forget to announce our winner - eeeeeeek!  No matter how you found us, we sure are glad you did!  I look forward to continuing this journey with you,

The winner of the prize shown on Thursday, Aug. 22nd is.... 

Yipee! I think I discovered you through lots of late night blot perusing when I was on maternity leave :)

Woohoo, Congrats!  Please send an e-mail with your address and stamp set choices to: info(at)papersmoochesstamps(dot)com.

Have an awesome week everyone!
Thanks for making us a part of your new week :)
xx
Kim

33 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm guessing the new set is about chemistry/science lab stuff? Love the cards today...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, i think it's a science-y type set! fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree - something sciency!! how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ideas (with the lightbulb) and science. Looks cute. :) hugs, Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm thinking science. SUre looks like a flask and puff of smoke/steam to moi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats...so excited about this peak because I really think its science related! I am a science teacher by profession and adore seeing stamps with this theme.Sure hope it is what I guessed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm thinking some super fun science stuff!!! It's gonna be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm thinking it's a mad scientist set, can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep, I'm guessing science, too. Looks like fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooooooooo... if this is a science set I will be in heaven!! Can't wait to see the whole thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Chemistry of love! :-D
    Curious to see more this week, Kim!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mad Scientist set! Love the part of the beaker I can see!

    ReplyDelete
  13. these are awesome samples, love the peeks too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute stamps! I am thinking the new set theme might have something to do with science!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Science!!! I'm gonna have to get it for hubby cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am guessing Science also. What stamp sets were used for Kalyn's card? Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're blinding us with Science! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my science! I hope there's a mad scientist! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looking like science... and that would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think it is all about science and chemistry too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks like a sciencey, chemistry, fun kinda set. Awesome DT samples as always.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks like science stuff( as everyone else says!)
    Diane
    diane7@rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oooo, a chemistry set!!! I'm SOOOO there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Chemistry!! It will go along with the professor, naturally!

    ReplyDelete
  25. It is either science stuffs or Eureka stamp set! Thanks for the sneak peek and hopefully there are some giveaway! :P

    ReplyDelete
  26. It's lookin' like explosions in Chemistry! A la Halloween?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Chemistry! Too cute!

    Love the western card!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hmmm, I'm wondering if this an ecology related stamp, but then I think you already did one of those? Then again, that image that kind of looks like a tree might be smoke or steam instead...so maybe chemistry?

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awesome! Love all the texture on Heidi's card!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.