Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Sneak Peek number THREE

I am excited to share a snippit of another new stamp set!!  What do you think the theme of this set is???



We were fortunate to have five Wednesday's this month - which meant one extra day to work with the very sweet Karen Baker.  She really rocks the PS!!  It was a treat "working" with her this month.

Here's another clever card created by our guest designer, Karen.  This card utilizes three sets: Graffiti for the sentiment, the pumpkin from Spookalicious as the tree tops and the branch as the trunks, and then the paisleys from Daisies and Paisleys to add texture to the tree tops.  Yup - it's absolutely FABULOUS in every way! 



Thank you Karen for your blog contributions, we loved having you this month!

Teri showcases so many images from the Spookalicious set.  How fun is this???  She "stamped off" the bat and sentiment - what a cool look!! 



Tomorrow is our design team blog hop - woohooo
Please stop by for your chance to win one of the three new stamp sets!!

I will be teaching at two fabulous stores in San Diego soon.  I'd LOVE to meet you!  I am teaching two different classes on each day.  Please contact the store for details.

Friday, Sept. 7 - Paper Tales 
Saturday, Sept. 8 - Stamp Addict

Thanks so much for stopping by friends
xx
kim

32 comments:

  1. looks like thanksgiving...woohoo...can't wait to see the set...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanksgiving!!! i love all your autumn themed sets. cant wait for this one

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I see a turkey leg--just in time for Thanksgiving. It is October 8th in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanksgiving stamps!! :)
    that tree card is so inventive, love the creative use of these great stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gobble gobble gobble! We need some cute Tom Turkey stamps! Such an overlooked holiday...yay can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fall, and turkey day! Cannot wait to see this set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo! yay!! a thanksgiving set!! So excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope it's waht I think it is!! Thanksgiving! Yay :) Can't wait to see this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanksgiving - turkeys and drumsticks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a turkey theme - Thanksgiving with pilgrim hat, turkey leg & feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanksgiving! Giving thanks for more fun stamp sets!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanksgiving theme. Love Karen's card. What a clever way to use those different sets!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Woohoo! Thanksgiving! That's my husband's favorite holiday -- he cooks EVERYTHING himself... and for that I am thankful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I smell chicken! Umm, I mean turkey :) Happy Thanksgiving Paper Smooches style!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yep, watch out, here come the turkeys! :-D can't wait for tomorrow!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  16. That looks like a super fun Thanksgiving set! LOVED seeing Karen's awesome work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like your new stamp set will be for Thanksgiving. How fun. I am going to be at Paper Tales on the 7th for your class. I am so excited, and can't wait to meet you. A real celebrity!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know, I know!! Thanksgiving!!! Ha ha...can't wait to see it1

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love today's cards!! I am thinking this set is about Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love me some Thanksgiving cuties coming our way.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yet another sweet Peek. I guess, I see a drumstick...LOL.TFS the gorgeous cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very cute cards, and a fun peek at what looks like feathered headband, pilgrim hat, and drumstick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I see drumstick! I never see a drumstick in a stamp! This is so make me curious on the whole stamp reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Thanksgiving! :) Such a cute card from Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I see a turkey leg so I am going to guess it's a "Thanksgiving" set! :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gosh, somehow I wish I didn't live across the country from where you will be teaching....Thank you so much for having me this month, it is has been an absolute joy to work with you and your stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm sure those will make really cute Thanksgiving cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. definitely Thanksgiving....I see a turkey leg, turkey, pilgrim hat....how fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Can't believe Karen's month is over already! She rocked the Paper Smooches!

    ReplyDelete
  30. TERI is SUPER SUPER SUPER amazing! I seriously don't know how she does it--she blows my socks off with each PS creation!! LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.