Thursday, August 9, 2012

The PS Patrol

found these amazing cards to share with you today.  They were found in our Flickr Gallery

Donna Mikasa
How stinkin' CUTE s this???  I know it made you smile :)
(I apologize, I linked to our My Peeps set earlier - this little chick is from Spring Fling set)
(Spring Fling, Simply Said)



Jennifer Harris
And this card is just plain gorgeous!!  I could look at it all day (totally swoon worthy)
(Word Salad, My Guy, Swanky Snowdudes



Jenny Mullens
You all know how I love seeing our stamps used in unique ways.  I have always wanted to use the bear as a polar bear.  Jenny's little scene makes me happy.
(Happy Camper, Sentiment Sampler)



 Karen Dunbrook
Check out this stunner.   LOVE those flowers and the sentiment is a perfect match!
(Simply Said)



Lisa Lara
...and awwwww, here's another darling card.  LOVE the cheerful colors - it's just such a happy card!!
(Hang Ups, Whimsical)



I am thrilled that you stopped by.  Thank you all for sharing your talent with the world.

The CREATE Blog (which is the blog for CARDS magazine) is featuring some of our stamps.  My sweet friends Wendy created a darling card and she has THREE Paper Smooches stamps to give away.  CHECK IT OUT

I hope your day is truly fabulous!
hugs!!
Kim

17 comments:

  1. Great cards by everyone. That So Sorry card by Donna made me (seriously) laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards but the So Sorry is my fave! Pinning now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute...the bird poop one is my fav! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also love the birdie one, but where is he from? That bird image isn't on my my peeps set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all these cards...so cute to see how others use the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are great. I especially love the so sorry card...Im laughing...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BTW, I clicked on the links for the stamps to see if they were sets I have and the bird is on Spring fling, not My peeps :) Gotta get that set :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, you are so right - thanks - I will go fix that now :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic cards and Donna's sorry card about made me fall off my chair laughing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So happy happy to see my card here. Such inspiration seeing all these cuties and beauties. mwah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing my card, Kim! So glad it was a "hit"--no pun intended!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fun cards, love them all!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a sucker for a card with a bird on it, so the bird cards here gave me an ear-to-ear smile!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kim, thanks for sharing my card...they are all amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.