Tuesday, September 25, 2012

are you ready...

for a chuckle this morning?

Laurie and Emily worked their magic with our Great Chemistry stamp set...I am blown away - check it!

OhEmGeee how fun!!  I love the paper beams and gears!  The sentiment is fabulous and I have to mention how freaking cool her scientist is...love him!



when Emily e-mailed this card to me she said...And they finally meet!  I cracked up over this card.  I was hoping that she would combine the two quirky men and she rocked this card.  check out all of the wonderful details.



Have you seen our NEW SPARKS Challenge?  Well, HERE it is. and ehem...there will be a design team call for the next group of designers over at our challenge blog.  So be on the lookout - the call goes out on Oct. 1  I can't hardly wait to see who applies. 

Happy Tuesday friends
xxxx
Kim

10 comments:

  1. these cards are great! I was thinking when I first saw the mad scientist that he should make friends with the Chem. teacher, they go perfectly together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genius! So glad Em put the guys together and I love the papers she used and the mice running around them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super super CUTE!!! I love that first one with the gears and design! FAB! And Emily's card is amazing as always--I was thinking of a card possibly like this, but WOW! Em did it much better! LOOOOOOOOOOVE your PS DT!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are SO CUTE! Totally fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both so adorable!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh! These are just FANTASTIC!!! Great cards - I like a good chuckle in the morning :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing!!! i love these both so much. The gears and burnt hair are fab. all the little details in emily's are so cute (love the hiding mousies!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Still can't help but think of the zany professor in Back to the Future when I see that guy's hairdo!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.