Tuesday, September 11, 2012

gonna make this...

short and sweet.  I have to take my son to the orthodontist this morning.
...need MORE coffeeeee

Laurie's card is so soft and pretty. The pop is red is fabulous!  Her coloring is always top-notch!



Emily's card is so cheerful!!  The cluster of balloons is just AWESOME!!  I imagine a smoggy city in the background - her attention to details is spot-ON!



These girls ROCKED the Hullabaloo stamp set.  I am always proud to show them off.

thanks so much for stopping by sweet friends
xx
Kim

10 comments:

  1. both are so cute. Love the pops of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. more coffee or more money? Been there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Fortunately my daughter's orthodontist has a Keurig machine in the waiting room so coffee and orthodontist kind of go together for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love all the projects that you share on the blog. Next to my coffee...they are about the best things to take in each day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two more fabulous cards. You really do have a killer design team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOOOOOVE these! And I agree with Jen W.--this is a KILLER DT!!! They always knock my socks off:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adore these cards!!! Love them!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.