Comics are cool. I don't read them, but if I did, I would read Family Circle. If you have a favorite comic, what is it?
I was inspired to create my own comic scene. I used stamps from Smarty Pants, Zoo Crew, Green Acres and He Said, She Said.
1. Stamp the animals onto white card stock and draw a line behind them wit a black marker.
2. The sentiment is computer generated. I printed it out and then stamped the quote bubble around it and added it to the white card stock panel.
3. I stamped the professor onto white card stock, stamped a thought bubble over him and cut the bubble out
4. Color the images with Copics
5. Color over the entire image with a nude colored Copic to "age" the paper.
6. Draw a faux signature the way comics do :)
7, Mat onto a black card stock base
I hope you have a creative day friends
....make that a creative weekend...