Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Great Chemistry

This was such a fun set to put together.  I asked my husband and sons to spout off chemistry/science words in the car and they poured out of their mouths.  This helps to brainstorm image and sentiment possibilities. I had a blast concepting it!!  (apparently "concepting" is not a word, because spell check says so...but I refuse to say "conceptualizing", it's weird to say, making it a dumb word, IMHO.)

Emily did a fabulous job with our mad scientist from the new Great Chemistry stamp set.  I LOVE how he is holding the flask/beaker...not sure what it's called exactly.  I hadn't thought to have him hold things that way - wicked cool!!



I never thought chemistry could look so pretty!  I am in love with the papers that Laurie chose.  I am seriously drooling over every inch of this card (swoooon)



Have a terrific Tuesday!!
xoxo
Kim

13 comments:

  1. both of these are amazing...Love Emily's card...that is just too cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, I love the first one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are SUCH super cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Your creations just make me smile!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim! What wonderful fun cards! I like the coloring on the first one and the glitter in the beakers on the second one. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are soooo cute! science was always my favorite subject growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such fun and clever cards! What a wonderful theme for a stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this set and LOVE all of these cards! WOW!~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anyone know what paper was used on the very top card? I love it and it really looks "chemistry"

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.