Monday, September 3, 2012

Hello Monday!

We had a nice and relaxng weekend...hope you did as well.

My favorite part of the month is seeing those e-mails come in from our amazing design team!  It's pure eye candy :)

Kalyn and Heidi used Jive Turkey - and I am blown away (as usual)

Kalyn's card is just so inviting...the warm colors are perfect for Thanksgiving!  I love her button treatment.  She used the single feather perfectly!  (yup, it's swoon-worthy)



Heidi's card is so cheerful and bold!  It's amazing that she cut all of those feathers - the result is fantastic!!  It reminds me of a head band.  The way she created her sentiment banner is awesome!



This weeks SPARKS challenge is RETRO-FAB!!

Enjoy your day friends!
xx
Kim

12 comments:

  1. cute wobble sentiment - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...love them both! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you guys! Those are awesome cards!!!!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful and oh so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards!! Love the turkey, also the coloring of the "headband".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these cards are fabulous! Great way to showcase the new release sets!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 fabulous cards, and they are both so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic cards! love the new set :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this turkey. Grrrrrrrrrrrreat cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Both are very beautiful. I love the colors you chose, I am impressed with you ideas in making cards. I adore you and your cards as well.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.