Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Hey friends...

Yay - Heidi posted the details on her blog about the card that I posted yesterday...check out how she created that amazing watercolor look!

I bought some washi tape this morning from Pick Your Plum.  I used to wrap orders with bakers twine, but when the men in my life filled in when I was away, they had a heck of a time tieing a bow, LOL.  So I switched to washi tape.  I like it better than the twine and it really looks great!  I also find beautiful washi tape at ETSY.

Here are some darling Jive Turkey cards - eeeeeek, I love them!

Emily cut between the legs so that she could position the turkeys on her block in different poses.  Isn't this a crack up?  It really looks like they are wobbling!  ha!



Laurie's card is totally gorgeous!  Great texture, design and rich color...swoooooon.



I made my first tutorial video yesterday.  It went well...ummmm, ok.  I am a dork, but I am guessing you already knew that.  You will see the video at the end of this month.   I set a goal to share a new video on the last Friday of each month.  So please stay tuned!

I am drawing today (huge grin)
Happy Tuesday!
xx
Kim

14 comments:

  1. too cute! Love both cards and might just have to wobble to the shop and buy that set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are adorable...love the tail-less turkey card! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first turkey card is adorable and creative:) Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so looking forward to seeing the video! Is it a tutorial vid and will it be on YouTube?
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's a tutorial and it will be on You Tube :)
      I am excited!

      Delete
  5. these are so fun! I am always excited to see what you've shared with us each day! Can't wait to see the videos, how awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! These are great, the two cards really showcase the stamps versatility!! Can't wait to see the video!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got a package yesterday and loved the washi accent. Now I know what it looks like in person before I buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are just so so fun...love the card by Emily...she is so fun..

    ReplyDelete
  9. loved Emily's card when I spotted it on her blog! can't wait to see your video!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.