Monday, September 17, 2012

I have LOTS to share today

We have FOUR winners to announce AND we have TWO amazing cards to share - yay!!

But first - THANK YOU for all of the amazing comments.  I appreciate them more than you may know.  I want to mention that I do not use a font of any kind, I use my hand to write all of our sentiments.  (except for the Hope stamp set - I used a font on that one)

Here are two Hullabaloo cards :)

Kalyn's card is just sooooo pretty!  I love the soft patterns and colors...and the stitching adds the perfect touch.



Heidi's card is wicked cool!  I am keeping an eye out on her blog to read how the heck she did it.  Yeah, my jaw is dropped!!



The winner of our Joyful Greetings stamp set is:


PS Sentiment sets are my FAVORITE - and this one is just as fabulous!
-----------------------------------------------------
My daughter chose the random winners of Circle of Honor stamp sets...and they are:

2. Allison G in TX  
 -------------------------------------------------------
 All winners, please send an e-mail to info(at)papersmoochesstamps(dot)com to let me know your address :)
--------------------------------------------------------
I am announcing the next guest designer on Thursday, so if you haven't put your name in the hat...there's still time.  Here is the post about our guest designer search
Today our newest SPARKS challenge is now posted.  You will find the color challenge HERE

AND, I am happy to say that VIDEOS are coming to this blog this month (I am serious) - super yay!! 
Thanks so much for stopping by - we are so grateful for you!!
Loves,
Kim

11 comments:

  1. congrats to the winners! And wow, Heidi's card is AWESOME. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thrilled that I won that stamp set! My hubby is in the Air Force so it will get lots of use:) I am also thrilled about the videos coming!!:) Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I didn't win so I am definitely ordering this holiday sentiment set. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to your winners and thanks for sharing gorgeous cards!!
    Off to check out the new challenge!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! Congrats to all the winners. I am happy to have won the Circle of Honor set as I just started making cards for OWH and I love that cute eagle. Thanks to your daughter for picking the numbers. Looking forward to videos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards...love the colours! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey thats me! I never win anything so I am VERY excited to win something fun that I will get lots of use from!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could write like that! What a super cool "non font!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Love that soft sky Heidi created!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY! I won! That's great news. Thank you so much. I will make lots more cards for OWH with this set!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.