Thursday, September 13, 2012

I have some...

Jive Turkey's for you!!

Teri's paper pieced turkey is TO DIE FOR!!  It's very cool how she cut out her sentiment.  It really makes it pop!



Jennie is back with us today - woohooo!  She also has some darling Jive Turkey cards to share.  Her cards are just so refreshing - they make me go ahhhhhh

 


In case you missed it - we have a sketch challenge going on.  Details are HERE

HERE is our SPARKS sketch challenge details.

TOMORROW is a blog promo day for our September 15th stamp release.  Another stamp set will be put on the table to win.  Hope to see you then  :)

I will be stamping today - will you???
loves!
Kim

13 comments:

  1. these are so fun, and that turkey is just amazing! love these creations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! So much fun! Thank you so much for the inspiration - I'm stamping today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the cards, Teri rocked it. YES, I am happy to say I took the day off from work and will be stamping today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cards are just too flippin fun! However, now I have the Bee Gees Jive Talkin song going through my head after seeing the post header. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun cards. Looking forward to 15th. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teri's rocking those turkeys this month!! And Jennie's CAS cards are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such Great Cards...Love that Fun Turkey!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun cards! I love that quirky turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness too cute and fun! Yay for Thanksgiving inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH MY! These are all FABULOUS! LOVE that turkey! FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.