Wednesday, September 12, 2012

It's a PS Patrol day!

**edited to add that this was supposed to be tomorrow's post, but for whatever reason I thought today was Thursday (smacks head).  Sooo, I will be sharing cards from Teri and our Guest designer, Jennie tomorrow instead of today**

We found some truly inspiring cards in our Flickr gallery.  It's always SO HARD to narrow it down to five - ack!!

These are the five gals that impressed us this month.

Jean Manis
I love the bold design of this card....the sentiment is a perfect match!  The planet is fabulous :)  I just love everything about this card - well done!
(Space Cadet)



Marit Bentvelsen-Ruarus
Now this card is just plain COOL!  She inked up our wood grain background stamps and created this fun backdrop.  FUN!!
(Timber, Vogue Abode)

 


I think this is a neat idea for an Anniversary card.  It's a great concept for a Birthday as well.  Notice how she added the year to the notes.
 

 
Kara Lynne
How cute is this???  I am sure this card would make anyone's day brighter.  I particularly love the laundry basket.
(Spring Fling, Squeaky Clean, Graffiti)



Therese Calvird 
This is pure cleverness!  I could look at this card all day  :)  This is a WOW card to me.
(My Guy)



Once again you all blew me away with your talent.  Thank you so much for sharing them with us :)
smooches!!
Kim

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards...my fav are the astronaut and the golf cart one! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! These cards are out if this world amazing! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for including my card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto Kara Lynne's comment - it's a huge honor to be featured!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What awesome cards! You guys rock!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are amazing! I love the first one and the last one the most but they're all adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun cards everyone! Thanks for the shout-out , Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, thanks so much for including my card. Love all this fantastic inspiration, makes me want to start creating!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I love your work. It's such a wonderful card. Thanks for posting! I really enjoyed your blog.

    age care courses

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.