Thursday, September 20, 2012

Our October Guest designer is...

Anika Lerche 

CONGRATS Anni!  This gal has an amazing way of using color.  She inspires me in so many ways.  I look forward to seeing hewr PS creations in October.  I am sure we are all in for a treat!

This is the card that made me go ahhhhhh



Our November guest designer search begins on October 5th.  Please, please give us another try.  It gets harder and harder to choose every month - you are all amazing!!

Our DT Blog hop is next Thursday - and we have a special "surprise" for you...stay tuned (wink)

xx
kim

14 comments:

  1. Congrats, Anni! Your cards always wow me too! I can't wait to see what you do with next month's release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Anika! This crab card is seriously amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card and congrats! :)

    I forgot all about the contest dang it! Will have to try for next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Congratulations Anni I can't wait to see your October creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Anni. Looking forward to your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Anika! I love your card!
    I know you'll rock the new release!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Anika. Love this fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS ! I love all of your cards and I´m looking forward to your next creation !
    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!! Such an ADORABLE Card....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card!! Congrats Anika!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.