Friday, September 7, 2012

TGIF

Friday is already here - yikes!!

How about a Jive Turkey to get your day started?



k, so I wanted so badly to include some cool hair on the set, but I was afraid that it wouldn't be a quick read.  So I used a punched circle to make my turkey's fun hair.  Isn't it fabulous?  My niece's hair is much bigger than this, but I think it suits this silly guy!  The sentiment is from Good Gab.  I cut the two words apart so that I could stack them.

I have something fun planned for you on Sunday, so please stop on back.  (blog candy is involved)

smooches!
Kim

19 comments:

  1. Totally cute card! Have a great weekend Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilde van RijnsoeverSeptember 7, 2012 at 6:05 AM

    Haha, that hair is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! That is one jive turkey indeed! Love it Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card Kim! Great idea for the big hair!

    Deb Lorence

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my word how totally funny...love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, that's for sure the cutest Turkey ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! Love his hair! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally love your jive turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the belly laugh this Jive Turkey gave me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a crack up and so cute! Jive Turkey….that's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aha, ha, ha, ha, ha! I Love it! A big gold necklace would work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, so cute Kim! I mean....handsome! Love that 'fro!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute that it put a smile on my face as soon as I saw it!! I think the circle around the turkey could go as a motorcyle helmet too! I can see visions.

    ReplyDelete
  14. how silly! I'm glad you stamped him with the sunglasses- I didn't know what those were supposed to be when I first got my stamp set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. GET OUT! I absolutely love his hair and sunglasses! FUN FUN FUN! You rocked this stamp set:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. REAL COOL! Lovin' the colors, style, everything about this card. It's rockin'... Keep posting please. Thanks for sharing this one.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.