Tuesday, October 23, 2012

a bitter sweet post

bitter because it's the last post with our guest Betsy Veldman this month and sweet because her card is fabulous (and so is she)!  It was so nice to get to "work" with her again.  Knowing Betsy is a treat and I am sure that you can agree that she is one mega-talented gal!  I loved seeing her work her magic with our PS stamps.

She combined Christmas Sampler with stamps from Reflections and He Said, She Said.  LOVE her line up!  Seriously awesome card!!



Laurie will join us again...starting with our next blog hop on Thursday.  Boy I missed her.

Emily combined Christmas Sampler with Warm Hearts and Chilly Chums.  I am diggin' the green snowflakes...it adds that element of surprise :)  LOVE the rolling hills...it adds to this perfect design.



ok friends...that's all for me for now.  I hope you have a very nice day
BIG hugs,
Kim

13 comments:

  1. Both of these cards are "WOW"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree-stunning! Great job ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. both cards are gorgeous!!!! I'm inspired, as always!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two gorgeous samples! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!! Betsy is AMAZING! I looooooooooove that card! I wish I could stamp and stamp and stamp--I am a paper piecer....so jealous of Betsy's talent!!

    And Emily's card is just too sweet:)

    LOOOOOOOOOVE everything that's shared here:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooooooooo wow these are amazing. excuse me while i lift my jaw off the floor...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just ADORE that Snowman Card soooooo Darn Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute stuff! So sad to see Betsy go and so glad she could show us her talents with PS stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like which minute card! If only I really could stamp as well as stamp and stamp--I are a document piecer....thus inexperienced with envy associated with Betsy's ability!!
    buy runescape gold
    Cheap FFXIV Gil

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.