Monday, October 1, 2012

ACK!

OhEmGee - I can't believe that I forgot to post this morning.  So sorry friends.  I woke up to a bunch of orders and it just hit me that I didn't write a blog post (smacks head)

Chilly Chums is technically a winter set, but it can easily work for fall as well.  Check out these beautiful fallish cards created by our design team (we are so lucky to have them).

Kalyn popped up the fox after she fussy cut around him.  Perfectly I might add :)  I love the mix of patterns...GREAT card!!



Heidi created this adorable little fall scene...complete with fall leaves and plaid - excellent combo!!
 


k, that's all for me for now...I have orders to get back to :)
It looks like you are diggin' our latest release - that makes me soooooo happy.
THANK YOU
loves
Kim

9 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHHHHH my! I almost used that fox stamp for my PSS creation today! AMAZED at both of these cards--FAB use of papers and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! Super cute critters in this set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Kalyn's card! I love that girl and her designs! Both cards rock! So totally adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the new sets! These fall cards are darling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These chilly chums are ADORABLE!!! I'm in love - again!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.