Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Happy Half-way Day!

Anika Lerche joins us today for her first week as our guest designer.  I am so excited to create with her this month!   Anni lives in Germany and although I paid extra to have her package ship Priority mail, her stamps haven't arrived in time for today's post.  So she created something new for us using her stash.  Let's hope her package arrives before next week. 

I literally swooned when I saw this card.  I am a SUCKER for these colors.  How freaking cute is this???  I seriously LOVE everything about this sweet card :)  The aliens are from Healthy Vibes and the rest of the stamps are from Space Cadet.



Teri created this fabulous All Yule Need card!  LOVE that she based this card in blue...it really makes the ornaments POP!  The washi tape at the bottom look so cool :)



Tomorrow our guest designer search begins.
I have something REALLY fun planned for you on Friday...

Hope you all have a GREAT day friends
xx
Kim

13 comments:

  1. oh my goodness.. Annis card is GORGEOUS!!! LOVE everything about it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Anika's card cracked me up. So creative! Love Teri's beautiful card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hanging ornaments are just so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of these, and can't wait to see what you've got planned for Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so ca-yute!!!! Anxiously awaiting Friday...woo hoo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ACK! That first card by the GDT is awesome!! LOVE LOVE LOVE! And Teri's card---love x10!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anika's card made me laughed and I needed one, so what more could you want in a card??? The second card is such a fun one for Christmas! Makes me giddy too! :-)))) Two totally fantastic cards!

    Looking forward to Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards! Congrats to Anika, she is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG--the alien card is too stinkin' cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.