Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Happy Half-way day!

All Yule Need includes the tree, dotted line, star and sentiment and the snowman is from Swanky Snowdudes.  Teri rocked these stamps!  I just adore this sweet little card :)  More snowmen are in our future...just sayin'.



ohhhh and sweet Anni.  *sigh* her new stamps haven't arrived yet.  BUT if/when they finally arrive, we will feature new cards from her using the new release.  I called the USPS yesterday and found out that Germany had a strike that involved their flights...I am sure this could be the cause of the delay.  BUT, I also found out that the small Priority boxes don't need to be tracked once they leave the US - and they don't have to honor the 6-10 delivery time...ugh!  I also sent her an envelope...so probability is good that at least one of the two packages will arrive.  Frustrating.  I am thrilled that Anni has our stamps and was willing to create new cards for us.  Isn't her card just WOW?!?  LOVE the vellum backdrop and the pop of rich red really makes this card stand out!



Tomorrow is our blog hop and Friday I should have a video tutorial for you. (grin)

Hope to see you soon
xx
Kim

18 comments:

  1. Adorable Cards I need to get my Christmas stamps out and play with them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Cards I need to get my Christmas stamps out and play with them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards. They showcase those darling new stamps so well.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. both of these are totally cute...

    ReplyDelete
  5. those colors on the first card are PERFECTION!!!! these are both such super sweet cards!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards ARE way cool! Anni's card is really cute! I love them both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable cards. Hope anni gets her goodies soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. just great cards...so well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving both of those cards! Snowmen rock!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SOOOOOOOOOOO cute! LOVE these Holiday cards--really help me get in the spirit (esp. since it's still 90* here! LOL!)!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous! I LOVE them both! So glad I have these sets!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.