Monday, October 29, 2012

hey there

so sorry for the delayed post.  I went to bed at 9 last night because I wasn't feeling great and this morning we took one of our dogs to the vet to have some surgery. 

I have two fabulous KNICK KNACKS cards to share and also a winner to announce :)

Thank you for joining us on our blog hop.  I am thrilled that you are enjoying the peeks to our newest release!  Thank you also for the VERY sweet comments about our new education blog.  You have definitely encouraged me to make more videos.

Kalyn's adorable card is perfect for welcoming a new baby.  I imagine just about any sentiment would work for this card as well.  I love the button accents...they really add to the cute-factor :)



Heidi's card is also dang-cute!  I love how both girls added rosy cheeks to Raggedy Ann.  The accents and polka dots really adds to her whimsical card.  SO sweet!



...and the winner of Knick Knacks is:

I loved your videos - even nervous, you did a great job showing us how to do things. Both the rocking horse and the "two-step" stamping flower card were great. Thanks!

CONGRATS Diana!  Please send an e-mail to info@papersmoochesstamps(dot)com to let me know your address :)

Have a great week friends
hugs,
Kim

8 comments:

  1. i soooo love these...super cute..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this little doll! stinkin cute!

    hope your doggy's ok too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cuteness is killing me!!!

    Congrats Diana.

    Hope things get better today!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both adorable!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards! I gotta get this set!
    Deb Lorence

    ReplyDelete
  6. SUPER duper cute cards! I cannot wait to use this little doll image! FAB:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.