Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Hola!

Not too much going on here today...just some drawing (so of course that makes me happy).  I am getting excited to share my November stamps with you.  The first can't come soon enough!!

Today I have some cards to share using our ALL Yule Need stamp set.

Ummm, swwwoooon!  I just adore Emily's folk-primitive card.  LOVE how the red pops on kraft...and her design is perfect!  Did you notice the tiny pearls on the elf stocking?



I am really enjoying Betsy's cards this month.  Her color choices are refreshing and she always has a way of taking her projects to the next level.  LOVE the paper pieced bent tree and her sentiment treatment.  Perfection!



Well friends, that's all for me today.  I NEED to go get some coffee.   My eyes are glossed over LOL
xx
Kim

17 comments:

  1. Both of these are just so darn cute! You gals inspire me every time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!! how can i be so in love with both cards when they are so different! lol!! they are both amazing!! wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing talent! What a great way to start my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER SUPER CUTE! I can't wait to get this new set Kim! Can't wait to come play!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how fun...these are super cute..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these cards. It is always fun to see other ideas that open my eyes...like not using green in a Christmas card (I would have never thunk it) and using all those trees layered together fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are just fantastic! Betsy's Dr. Seuss tree is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun, fun cards! Love Betsy's toppled over tree!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Yeah Betsy's card is too adorable and I love her bright colors! Emily's CAS card is simply precious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoy both cards ALOT! The non-traditional colors on the tippy tree card is so eye-catching and refreshing! And the mini "pearls" on the stocking, ADORABLE! Standing ovation ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such cute holiday cards! Love the non-traditional colors on the layered, tilted tree ... and the tilted tree itself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! I love that they made a card set. How adorable are those? The coloring is perfect. Also love that tilted tree that Betsy came up with. What a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OHHHHHHHHHHH! Betsy's card is SOOOOOOOO amazing! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hola, como esta? Bien? et tu.

    love these two cute cards, so smiling
    ava g

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.