Thursday, October 11, 2012

It's a PS Patrol day

woohooo, LOVE this day if the month!  We found some beauties to share with you today - be prepared to be inspired  :)

Next month we will look for projects to showcase that we find at the Splitcoast stampers galleryHERE is the direct link to our gallery.  To make sure that your work lands in the Paper Smooches gallery at Splitcoast stampers, please tag your entries with keywords:  paper_smooches *or* papersmooches (all one word) 

Hilde
This is just the cutest little scene.  I love the sweet simplicity of her design.  A smile says it all.
(Spring Groves, Teen Routine, Sugar Rush)



Jen McDermott
GREAT color combo!  I love her custom paper, the pearl accents and the popped up sentiment - well done!
(Squeaky Clean)


Jennifer McGuire
I am loving the bold colors that Jennifer used on her Christmas card!  Her ornament rocks and the sentiment is the perfect finishing touch.
(Joyful Greetings)



Jessica Bavier
k, so first I fell for the googly eyes, then I read her description to read that she created the branch from the clothes line from Pip Squeaks - brilliant!!  LOVE this darling card!!
(Chubby Chums, Reflections, Pip Squeaks)


Vicky Papaioannou
OhEmGeeee, this is absolutely aDOORable in every way, just sayin'.  cute, cute, CUTE!
(Space Cadet, Sentiment Sampler)




You all create the most amazing cards with our stamps.  I am AMAZED by the creativity that I see.  THANK YOU for sharing a piece of you with us.

we LOVE you!!
Kim

13 comments:

  1. Love them all, especially the irons! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you SOOOOO much for featuring my card! I am so honored and excited to see it alongside all of these fabulous cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still a newbie here at PS, so I didn't know that my card could be featured here. SO COOL! I actually also used the Sugar Rush set for the smile in the text bubble. Just you know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't locate a blog or e-mail address for you Hilde :) do you have a blog that I can link to?

      Delete
    2. thank you for filling us in on the smile...I will go add that to the post :)

      Delete
    3. I only have a photostream on flickr, but I will tag my cards from now on with the sets also. So you can see it if you click on my card/photo.

      Delete
    4. maybe you should start a blog...I am sure that people will visit you - you are very talented Hilde :)

      Delete
    5. I will think about it! Thanks for the compliment!

      Delete
  4. Great cards! Always love to see how stamp sets are used. I wish it was in categories of sets at SCS so I could look at a specific stamp set, kwim?

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER cute! All of these! I need to upload my creations to the FlickR group--and now the SCS group!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still so tickled to be featured here with the other amazingly cute creations! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.