Thursday, October 18, 2012

Our November Guest Designer is...

Pamela Ho

CONGRATS Pamela!  Her card is amazing in every way - but it's her design style that really appeals to me.  I imagine that her blog will inspire you.  I can't wait to see her creations next month!



Our December guest designer search begins on November 1st.  Please, please give us another try.  It gets harder and harder to choose every month - you are all amazing!!

Our NEW SPARKS design team will be announced tomorrow.  Mannn, the applicants are fabulous!!

Our DT Blog hop is next Thursday :)

xx
kim 

14 comments:

  1. Oh...I love this card. Congrats to Pam for being the guest designer. I can't wait to see more of her creations!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Pam!!!! What a gorgeous card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great card! I totally understand your choice Kim!

    Hugs from Holland,
    Marit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Pamela! Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So looking forward to seeing more of her and PS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning card Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! This is so beautiful! BIG congrats Pamela - looking forward to seeing more of your creations here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see why this card got Pamela a guest designer spot. It's lovely!!!! The colors, the dimension, the design -- all perfect. Nice job, Pamela!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, Pamela!
    LOVE your card!

    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad I stumbled upon this card! I too love the design, but also the little bling surprises & the stamped flowers that you cut out & put on pop dots.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.