Friday, October 19, 2012

TGIF

I am so excited.  I am going to an all-day crop tomorrow.  About 12 hours of paper crafting bliss - can't wait!!  Ohhh, how I miss stamping!  I made a card to share today that is NOT Christmas related - yay!  I admit that I am getting excited for Christmas, but I am definitely not ready to think about shopping yet.  I always love looking at Christmas cards though..it's pure eye candy.

I am amazed at how I look at my cards when I post them and think...now why didn't I add something special to my card?  I am now thinking that this card needs some stars.  I imagine that a subtle blue background would have given this card a little boost.  The white is nice though - it makes it look clean.  I colored the aliens with Copics to match their planet.
(Circle of Honor, Little Fella, Space Cadet)



Our next SPARKS team will be announced sometime today.  I will update this post with the announcement.
Have a fantastic day!!
loves,
Kim

14 comments:

  1. i think your card is wonderful just the way it is! LOVE the colors you chose!!! :)
    can't wait to meet the new DT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!!! love their facial expressions and of course, your fab handwriting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kim!!! Looking forward to meet the new DTs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favourite colour combos.
    Sooooo beautiful and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh Kim this is so dang cute! Great idea to have them on different planets - haha. Love your creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute card! Great desgn concept of missing each other planet-to-planet. Too cute! (P.S. I mistakenly left a card comment w/my congrats to the new team so I decided to add it here, as well. Oops.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These aliens are the cutest! If you hadn't mentioned you felt something was missing, I'd have never thought of it. We're all overly critical of our own work, I think. It rocks -- or soars, or whatever the case may be.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim, I think your card is adorable just as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!! I loooooooooove this card! I love the papers and the design--SO CUTE! I love it without (or with) stars! AMAZING:) YOU ROCK, KIM!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.