Monday, October 15, 2012

TGIM

...so glad it's Monday!
I am so excited that you like Warm Hearts.  I had a ball designing it. (huge grin)

I have a winner.  This person will receive a Warm Hearts stamp set.

So adorable!!! Love that egg shaped snowman!

CONGRATS Esther!  Please send an e-mail to info(at)papersmoochesstamps(dot)com to let me know your address  :)

...and here are two fabulous Christmas Sampler cards:

Kalyn's card is just so soft and pretty!  I love her ribbon accent!  She popped up the snowman in the center of her card - perfect touch!  (the snowman is from Swanky Snowdudes)



Heidi crated this darling tag-trio.  I love the pop of teal!!  Aren't her tag toppers to die for?



There is still time to send in your SPARKS DT application.  HERE are the details...the deadline is October 18th at midnight (pacific time)

Enjoy your day friends
xx
Kim

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Those tags are awesome. I love the burlap. Kalyn's snowman card is adorable too. Congrats to Esther!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card and adorable tags!!! (=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that snow man...great tags too! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such awesome creations to start off my Monday! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My Gosh, i am so excited, Thanks so much!!!
    Darling card and love the tags. The burlap looks so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.