Monday, October 8, 2012

WOW!

It looks like you had a blast on WCD!!

I have two lovely ALL YULE NEED cards to share today.  Both designers chose to create with the holly leaves and they rocked them!

I love the blue polka dot background.   It really helps the green and pink stand out.  Seriously awesome design Heidi!



Kalyn's card has such an elegant look - and it's totally swoon-worthy!  That bold ribbon gives a modern touch to a traditional card.



I had a heck of a time choosing winners this morning.  You are all so amazing!!

Winner 1 - Wins four PS stamps sets of their choice
7. Annette Allen 

Winner 2 - Wins a stamp kit of their choice
65. Poorvi  

Winner 3 - Wins a spot to promote the next Kismet set
84. Jessica Davis 

Winner 4 - Wins two PS stamps sets of their choice
I'm playing with my PS stamps right now making cards for your challenes! I've done 1 so far and plan on saving it for when the occassion comes up!

Winner 5 - Wins two PS stamps sets of their choice
I'm one of your newest followers!

Winners - please send an e-mail to info(at)papersmoochesstamps(dot)com to let me know your prize choices.

...and btw...you are ALL winners!  GREAT job on our challenges.  I am inspired by you :)
THANK YOU all for playing along :)

Happy Monday
hugs,
Kim

15 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners! Enjoy your prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow really i am so excited...this is a great start to the morning...thank you so much..and congrats to all the winners...woohoo...awesome Monday..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all the winners! That gallery was chock full of talent and wonderful cards, and I so do not envy Kim for having to decide the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. huge congrats to all the winners! I had so much fun participating!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these DT samples! Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS, everyone! SOoooO psyched for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winners.. wonderful cards made this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Christmas cards!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulation winners! What a fantastic and beautiful card~ I love the happy bright colors on the first! and the second is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to the WCMD winners! I wanted to play along but just ran out of time! I need a week to celebrate:) LOL!

    FAB cards by the DT---love this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Winners! And such beautiful cards made. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! 2 new sets to play with! Thank you so much. We had a house fire this morning, luckily I was home and it was stopped before getting past the porch, but I am exhausted and thankful everyones ok. This puts a smile back on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! Thanks so much, Paper Smooches. I can't wait to go make my wish list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woo hoo everyone! And yayyyy PS for making my weekend...it was sooo fun & inspiring. My FIRST EVER PS stamps have shipped out - going to stalk my mailperson all week! Cna't believe I have to go to work!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.